Monday, February 9, 2009

Cleaning Day

i have decided i dont like cleaning much (certainly not as much as i like clean).

the house hasnt had a top to bottom clean for a couple of weeks so it took me longer than usual but it is now done.

While i dont like the job i am grateful (in the circumstances currently occuring around Australia - fires and floods) that we have a nice house that is safe and secure and now clean.

My heart goes out to all those who have lost life, limb or property. I am struggling to comprehend the horror that has been faced by so many over the past 48 hours. It will take many years i am sure (if ever for some) to recover from the losses that have been suffered and the experiences they have had.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Is everyone ok tonight? I saw more pictures today and my heart is breaking.