Wednesday, February 18, 2009

50 + 1

well this "special" day cameth and wenteth (do you like that). in many ways it was not so special, but u know what in most ways it was. i was contacted by people close to me (thank you), i got some really nice presents and i had a really nice dinner (at Galileo). We drank some nice wines (and we thought of absent friends).

now its back to the real world (well sort of) - if only i could find a nurofen (kidding).

it will be real interesting to find out what the next year will bring to me and our flock.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! Pedaling down the hill should be easier than that up-hill struggle, right? The big day...ugh. Wretched. Had to be the bad guy. I'll write about it.

Summer said...

Happy Birthday to you! BTW I sent you an invite on Face Book and used my real name. In case you didn't recognize me...the initals are CKB.

My oldest is already threatening me to behave around his friends. Hahaha.