Friday, March 20, 2009

well hello!!

seems like an age since i wrote a post, but its only 9 days. its not that i havent sat at the computer. indeed i have, but i havent really had much i thought worth saying. tonight is not much different really but i thought i better say hello to those few precious people out there that i know call by otherwise they may simply stop dropping by.

life has suddenly got busy. a new fulltime day job, working a couple of nights a week at the bottleshop (i really enjoy the people contact associated with this job - weird really because i am an expert at holding people at arms length or further away), visiting people in care after work and thinking about going overseas and organising for it are taking up my time.

i am not complaining. i like work. i care about the people in care and i like doing things that cause me to "think" but it is consuming my hours.

it seems like i am not alone in my blogging tardiness. some of my friends are under the same pressure it appears and i have a daughter whose blog has "died" for lack of care and attention.

so now i have put you to sleep with "drivel" how about a rude joke? if you are easily offended leave now!!! otherwise scroll down.



















ok i gave you a chance to leave:

a women is complaining to her mother and says I intend to leave my husband because all he wants all the time is A... Sex.

She goes on to say, "when i met him i had a A... the size of a 5c piece and now it is as big as a 50c piece.

Her mother looks at her and says, "you are married to a multi-millionaire, you live in a palace, you have fine clothes and maids/servants" and lots of beautiful clothes.....

and you are going to give all that up for 45c"

Made me laugh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha wonder which girl sent you that!!! also it doesn't quite make sense, but who cares, u get the gist!
Bonsoir!

Sarah said...

Sumerhyd. Wtf.

I've been a bit tardy on my updates, too. Just waiting for something to write about. My leg hurts so bad I want to cut it off...is that anything?

Where overseas, pray tell, would you go? See me about that damn beer, maybe? I'll try to write soon.