Wednesday, March 11, 2009

horoscopes

i always wonder (especially when i get up early enough to see the hugest and orange-ish, reddish moon) whether there really is anything in the stars (i know - its not a star). notwithstanding that my future (tomorrow) because it has been delivered early because of daylight saving (does that make any difference) is:

care of Astrology.com (thank you again)

Daily Extended: March 11, 2009
AQUARIUS
January 20-February 18


You really want to get something good started today, but no one else seems very interested in doing anything but forwarding their own agenda. That doesn't mean that you can't move forward with whatever you're thinking of doing. In fact, you should! Once you start putting things into place you'll pique the curiosity of other people -- and suddenly they will want to jump on board! Sometimes you have to get the party started on your own before anyone will join you.

___________

Its party time (but not business time - despite the fact it is wednesday at least today. see daylight saving does make a difference).

maybe i will go visit someone in hospital and see if i can cause a stir

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourites horoscope lines are when they tell me i need to 'join a gym' or 'perhaps try a team sport.'
Hahahahaha

Summer said...

Don't forget to drag that big ole spoon behind you.

Sarah said...

I never put any merit in the stars. They've always been wrong about me. Then again, the same could be said about most people I know. Except you, of course. Tictante is today's word.

Sarah said...

Have weathermen here. Need online psychologist. Shmit now. Go figure.

However, I do dispute one point, old friend. My buddy has still been by my side for 15 long years. The last third has been odd, but I can't chuck out the other ten because of one large falsehood.

I value your advice. I think I am very scared. And that, too, frightens me.