Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ok ok i know

again its been a while (sorry).

tour de france duties, work, packing and organising for UK. all poor excuses i know.

life is just peachy in Perth (except it is bloody cold). Get over it sucker i hear you say. i am contemplating a trip to the store to find some headgear for "bald head" and a big warm overcoat and some gloves for "smooth office hands" - dont mock they come in handy sometimes.

box packing has started. there is going to be some god awful last minute scramble i suspect but whatever is left will be the best verge leftovers for a while in town (tell your friends to bring a trailer).

i cant believe it is only about 7 weeks and the key ingredient to this adventure still doesnt have a ticket.

oh well - what will be will be. this could be just the shortest/greatest holiday in town. all we need now is the lotto numbers

go LANCE - stick it up the French and Alberto!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

It's been two weeks since the move, and we are still unpacking (and packing!) boxes. As exciting as it is, moving still equal STRESS STRESS STRESS. Good luck with the packing!

Sarah said...

I hear ya, man. Packing (moving in general) sucks... I always feel so sad when packing and moving away...but I do like filling a new joint with my stuff. Sorry about my lapse in blogging, too. Summer class is really taking it out of me. It's a higher level english course centered around the aesthetics and psychology of film. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, either. Watching Dr. Strangelove today. I'll update my blog right now! React...how appropriate. I think that's the first real word I've gotten. How about that.