Tuesday, June 16, 2009

life goes on

its been a while again. while we havent been too busy, life has been "solid". everyone is working, some are travelling, we are still organising ourselves to go to the UK and the countdown clock is running faster by the day. it is now only 11 weeks till we go (unless i can bring my flight forward - i am still trying to get in touch with the company i brought the ticket through).

Sue is heading off to the UK this week for work and to spend 3 days looking around for areas for us to live in.

at this time we still really have nothing sorted:

- Ash and i are still waiting to get our British Passports
- I am still trying to change my flight
- Sue and Georgia still dont have flights booked or visas sorted
- we have no idea where to live in the UK and it is doing our head in looking at properties on the web
- georgia needs to get a new Aust Passport
- we still need to sort out shipping of the things we need to the UK and to relocate/store anything we want to leave behind
- Sue needs to go to UK for 10 days, to Melbourne for a week
- jeff still needs to spend a weekend in Melbourne while Sue is there
- ash still needs to go to Melbourne (as does Georgia apparently)

other that there is not really much to do, besides organising a range of going away events

so please forgive me if i dont spend too much time here over the next few weeks/months

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys sound busy over there. Just letting you know, I'm going to be tied down. That's right! Ol' Kenny is going to get hitched. New blog entry, pal. Explains it there.

Sarah said...

11 weeks, holy shit... You are also on the cusp of change, I see. We've hashed out a tentative date. We're either going to get married directly after school ends, spring 2010, or right before the fall semester begins. I have a year to get all my wildness and nonsense out, I guess.

Fat chance. We are equally crazy, and want nothing more than to just dick around for awhile. Can you believe that this guy wants kids? Ugh... Tell G hi for me!

Corishal...no clever word there. At least the I can think of right now.

Summer said...

Happy Father's Day!