Friday, December 5, 2008

another week

so another week has gone by and what has happened in Dullsville:

- Dale (and Tony) and the girls have been in town. We had a nice dinner over the weekend. then Thursday, Dale and the girls came over for dinner with some of Dale and Sue's friends. the dinner was nice and the "babies" are precious. I got woken up with a flower this morning (from cassie) and i got a "slap" from the baby (gemma) because i wouldnt let her take my flower. i sorted this out quick smart - i suggested i might smack her back (with a twinkle in my bleary eye) and she got the message. some boy/girl better watch out for this one in the future.

- i have worked a few shifts this weeks. call me mr shift and carry. I quite like this job for the physicality of it. some of the characters are also interesting. Tomorrow night (saturday), my first night shift, could be interesting.

- I had a meeting with the garden BBlitz ladies (lorna and cathy) and we should have some changes to the concrete early in the new year.

- sue and I talked to G tonight (it was nice to hear her voice). Pity i got cut off. its strange but someone seems more real when you actually hear their voice. i miss her voice.

otherwise this week has been pretty basic in a dullsville kind of way. on the family front there is no news. on the sport front - ben's future in the AFL looks grim no takers.

maybe next week will be more "interesting"

No comments: