Wednesday, October 29, 2008

if you used to come here I guess you might be surprised

Next - dust anyone?

this URL used to belong to another blog which recently got nuked - i over-reacted apparently.

I tried to call it "apparently@blogspot.com" but it seems it was taken so i just ended up right where i started with a new header and look and feel (not sure this will last)

So what does it feel like to nuke a diary of sorts which contained the chronicles of life (some 400 odd posts i think)over a couple of years?

For me it was neither here nor there. It was the water of the Ganges - there was a lot of S... and a few things really worth diving into save. But sometimes babies go out with bathwater.

Hopefully NEXT will be of interest to you the lurkers who visited me before and never commented, but if not I guess i will simply talk to myself yet again

1 comment:

Summer said...

Good to see you back where you belong.